Webfetti.com

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Filed Trip

Today I went to a symphony filed trip it was fun! On the way there we road on a bus it was fun but it was really squishy and noisey! When we got there it was SO pretty I could not even believe it. I thought it was going to be a lot longer than what it was but it was still fun! During it we had to sing Some Were Over The Rainbow witch is my lyrical song for my team dance so I had it like memorized it was funny. Then when I got to dance me and my friend Lily were talking and she said "today I went on a filed trip and I had to sing Some Were Over The Rainbow" and we figured out that we were at the same filed trip it was so funny.It was a fun filed trip!

6 comments:

Lynell said...

Aubrie, I can't believe that you and Lily were at the same field trip. That is so funny! And I think it is fun that you sang Over the Rainbow. What are the chances. That is great! I love your new blog. It is fun to read about your life. XXXOOO Miss Lynell

Loni-Loo said...

thats so funny maybie you should edit it and tell them how you didn't even see eachother well see you bye

Grandma B said...

Your blog is wonderful...I am Grandma and I love to post on mine. You are so involved in things....and that's good. I will stop by to "visit" once in awhile.

Grammy Staffy said...

Dear Aubrie,
I'm glad that my hunny bunny, Loni, got you to start a blog. I will enjoy watching what you do. Tell your mom "hello" for me. Ask her if she will use the preschool grad. robes I made soon. I hope they will work for her. I hope to see you dance in May. What is the date of your May competition? Happy blogging. Love, Loni's Grammy

Erin said...

Hi Aubrie,

This is Erin, Lonica's Aunt. I think you will like having a blog, it is lots of fun!

Have a great weekend!

Amandawhatever said...

i love filed trips love amanda mingl

Copetition Picture

Copetition Picture
This is me and my friend at competitoin
Webfetti.com