Webfetti.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MEMORY LANE...

Leave me a memory! It could be about anything! Funny, embarrassing, happy, sad...whatever you remember about me! Here is how you play:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

6 comments:

Amandawhatever said...

hi this is amanda just wanted to say hi and to show you my blog:
www.thisisthelifeofamanda.blogspot.com

Loni-Loo said...

well i don't have one in mind right now.................im thinking.................................hum. have we ever had inberrising moments before. ...................still thinking...............well i gotnothin if you can think of one let me know. bye.

Amandawhatever said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amandawhatever said...

hi this is amanda just saying hi i have not been on your blog for a while just seeing want is brand new go on to loni's there is some things that are cool and i read your memory line i is good well come on to my blog you will be the first one on there please oh we have a great party on wed i was fat i had tolit paper in me hahahaha loni is in kentuky right know i hope she is haveing a great time there and this is her first flit there well see ya smile big from amanda mingl frome dance!!!!

Amandawhatever said...

Hey it is me amanda happy thanksgiving i love your back ground cute well see ya mom and dad talking to me love amanda mingl

Amandawhatever said...

Hi aubrie this is amanda mingl it was fun at tryouts it was really fun sorry i did not get you a bag i did not have another one well see ya on monday love amanda
p.s have you seen the storm hahahaha hee hee well see ya love amanda mingl

Copetition Picture

Copetition Picture
This is me and my friend at competitoin
Webfetti.com