Webfetti.com

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey everyone I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I know I had a great one. It has been forever sens I have written anything. I went to a family reunion for Thanksgiving. It was pretty fun but not the funnest. We had a talent show and my grandpa and grandma wanted me to do a dance but I refused to do it. But my sister and cousin did a dance and it was amazing. After we got back from the family reunion we ate some pumpkin pie it was delicious. After we were done eating we decided that we would try and go find a newspaper so we could see if we could find anything we wanted for Christmas. We had to go to like 10 places to find one then we finally found one at a gas station. It was fun. After looking at the newspapers for about a hour we decided to play a game. We played The Price Is Right. It was a ton of fun. Oh ya guess what I got a new animal its name is Mr. Fuzzy.Jk.Well he acts as a real pet and is as cute as a real pet. Well talk to later bye.



6 comments:

Amandawhatever said...

Hey aub it is me is sounds like you had fun go to my blog you can read about my thanksgiving it was busy i hope you had fun that was funny that your grandpa and grandma wanted you to do a dance and you did not want to do it well see ya love amanda mingl go to blog www.thisisthelifeofamanda.blogspot.com

Amandawhatever said...

her aubrie this is amanda you are invited to my birthday party maddie is not going she will be in mexico my friend ashley shelly and taylor will be there so will lonica and you it is on the 27th or not my mom have to look and see if we can have my party there we are going bolwing it you will meet me at my house then we are going to drive there loni and you will have to share oh and alyssa is comeing she is my other friend any way loni and you are sharing seet belts so is ashley and shelly taylor and alyssa are sharing and i am not i can not sit in the front i would like to sit by you guys well you will get a invitashen later well see ya love amanda tell loni that if you see her see ya love amanda mingl

Lynell said...

What a fun Thanksgiving. It is nice to read about all the stuff you got to do. Did you find anything you wanted for Christmas? I don't know what I want. I better decide quick! hee hee

Amandawhatever said...

Hey this is amanda i have a poll and i would love for you to vote and while you vote leave a comment and you are invited to my birhday party well see ya love amanda

Amandawhatever said...

Hey thanks it is amanda and see you at dance and you are invited to my birhday party lonica is coming too we are going bowling and it is on the 27th and ya well see ya love amanda mingl

Amandawhatever said...

I aubrie this is amanda just saying hi and i hope you will be able to make it see ya love amanda

Copetition Picture

Copetition Picture
This is me and my friend at competitoin
Webfetti.com