Webfetti.com

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Its been a while sense I have written anything! I hope you all had a great Christmas. I know I had a great one! I got a lot of stuff. My mane present was a new phone!!!!!!!! I like it SO much. I got a lot of new clothes and stuff like that! I woke up at 6:00! I played on the computer though for like a half-an-hour before waking anyone up. Well I tired waking my sister up but then she told me to go back to sleep, but I wasn't tired so I just went on the computer. Then at 6:30 I went and woke my sister up and we opened our stockings. Then we had two presents that said to open them and play with them before waking up our parents. In one was Jungle Speed and the other one had Dream Day Wedding in it. We played with them until like 8:30a.m then went and woke up our parents. Wants we were done opening our presents we ate breakfast. It was way good. After playing with our presents and that stuff we went over to our aunts house. We were there until 11:00p.m playing Rock Band! It was way fun. Then we finally went to bed! It was a fun Christmas! Wants again I hope you all had a great Christmas !

6 comments:

Amandawhatever said...

Hey this is amanda that sounds like a fun chistmas i got a new camra and a new bed spread those were my favorite well see ya at dance love amanda

Amandawhatever said...

Hey this is amanda it is ok if you did not want to come i don't care it is just if it is ok. And only 2 people showed up it is ok. see ya love amanda

Amandawhatever said...

to my party see ya amanda

Amandawhatever said...

Hey Aubrie this is Amanda. Are you ready for school. I am not. Ha ha ha. I do not want to go to school. Well see ya love Amanda

Amandawhatever said...

This is Amanda. You have not writen a post for a while love amanda

Amandawhatever said...

This is Amanda. Come see my blog

Copetition Picture

Copetition Picture
This is me and my friend at competitoin
Webfetti.com